Tuesday 23 July 2013

Student's experience @Surya Yoga- Jacqi Lum

Interviewee: Jacqi Lum
Age: 44yr
Job: swimming coach and running a registered swimming academy

How long have you been practicing yoga @ Surya Yoga?
I have been practicing yoga  @ Surya yoga close to one year this coming October.

Why do you practice yoga?
The main reasons for me to practice yoga are improving flexibility and overall health being.

Which teacher's class do you normally attend?
I mainly choose classes with regine, junko and selina due to suitable schedule. All these three instructors has been very dedicated and professional in their teaching towards the students.

Why do you choose Surya Yoga?
I strongly believe that Surya yoga to have more quality instructors like above mentioned to bring out the best yoga experience in every students in Surya yoga.

What do you like on our Fresh Juice and Salad bar?
My favorite juice is red monster, salad will be French golden mango and don't mind to end my workout day with tuna corn sandwich. They are all tasty and delicious.

Check out our Fresh Juice and Salad Bar Menu

Get to know the recommended teachers: Regine, Junko and Selina


No comments:

Post a Comment